Flights Partner, LLC ("www.flightspartner.com" or "Company") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This Privacy Notice and Policy (this "policy") describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.flightspartner.com and the Company's mobile website and mobile and tablet applications, or use any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.flightspartner.com and/or the Company's Application ("App") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Policy for informatin we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Not Apply on Information Collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
How and What Information we Collect:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including, but not limited to, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card or other payment information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
We may collect other information to assist you with your travel arrangements, including but not limited to, passport or other government-issued identification number, date of birth, gender, arrival and departure locations and times, airline, hotel or car rental loyalty program numbers, and other travel-related information.
How We Use Your Information :
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To fulfill your travel reservations and purchases, to communicate with you regarding your reservations and purchases, and to otherwise provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including payment processing, billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes or updates to our Website, App or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To promote our products and services by sending you marketing and advertising communications that we develop and believe may be of interest to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Processing your Information:
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, or to reach the data protection coordinator, please contact us a: firstname.lastname@example.org